LITHOMAN S 96-Pages
96 pages, many possibilities.
With a web width of 2.86 meters (113″), the 96-page LITHOMAN opens new market segments in industrial web offset printing. It offers excellent printing quality, extremely short changeover times, minimal operating effort, and high repeatability in fully automated mode.
Features & Advantages
- Excellent printing quality
- Extremely short changeover times
- Minimal operating effort
- High repeatability in autoprint mode
- With one folder over one former: 1 x 96, 2 x 48, 4 x 24 A4 pages
- With one folder over two formers: 8 x 12 A4 pages
- With two folders: 4 x 24 (over quarter fold): 8 x 12, 6 x 16, 3 x 32 A4 pages
- With two folders: 4 x 8, 4 x 12, 3 x 16 A3 pages
- With two folders: 4 x 4, 4 x 6, 3 x 8 A2 pages
The LITHOMAN press is designed for the industrial printing of magazines and catalogs with medium to high numbers of pages and smallest to high-volume print runs. The LITHOMAN is a worldwide leader in the high-quality, high-volume segment. With its state-of-the-art drive technology, over 350 LITHOMAN systems are at work today, printing magazines, catalogs, directories, and advertising supplements. From 32 to 80 pages, in short or long grain: the LITHOMAN’s productivity helps to establish web offset printing among a growing group of gravure printers.