manroland Goss offers a replacement for the obsolete Sunday 4000 Autoplate Lower Lift Cylinder.
Sunday 4000 Lower Autoplate Lift S4000
- Eliminates the need to rebuild existing cylinders that are obsolete
- Is a “Plug & Play” replacement
- No changes needed to existing electrical, mechanical or mountings
- Uses standard tubular air cylinder, eliminating the problems with the rodless cylinder
- Utilizes lube-free bearings so does not require maintenance
- Is available for all cutoffs on the Sunday 4000
- Installed by a manroland Goss-trained service technician or by a customer maintenance technician
- Can be updated one unit at a time for a minimal investment and downtime
- Sunday 4000 units with autoplate shipped from 2002 to 2011
Request More Information
Providing innovative solutions and support to keep
your equipment running at peak performance.