- In-trimmer or On Mailtable types, with single copy or Variable trim styles to choose from.
- Reliable trim quality monitoring is extremely accurate at all speeds.
- Immune to chain surging, uneven chain lugs, or paper scraps. Fast, simple make-ready via touchscreen.
- Touch screen allows simple set-up and adjustments with a history file to see why books are being rejected. Multiple outputs available as to why the book is being rejected for data collection systems. User Programmable output available to operate a remote device for good/bad books such as a reject device or book marker.
- Very heavy duty construction with all internal electronics exposes NO wiring or optics that typically gets damaged otherwise.- Smart software allows one-time learn setup, and uses both physical and electronic means to overcome common weaknesses found in other TQM’s.
LMI TQM and selective TQM
Request More Information
Providing innovative solutions and support to keep
your equipment running at peak performance.